[Fusioninventory-user] Mobile Agent

Thorsten.Bauer at bka.bund.de Thorsten.Bauer at bka.bund.de
Mon May 10 11:09:33 UTC 2010

Hi Gonéri Le Bouder,

First excuse me for my worse english.
i have to Manage our mobilefones and PDAs in GLPI more than 100 so manualy typing is not very comfortable. also i have to inventory the installed Software / Licencses.
so the informations i need are much bigger. aproximatly like the information of the GLPI/Computer

Following device Informations are needed:

Type !
Model !
Manufacturer
Serial Number !
Operating System !
Harddrive ?
Diskspace ?
memory?
installed Software !
serial devices ?

we need an inventory file for OCS-NG or direct import to GLPI.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
with kind regards
Thorsten Bauer