[Fusioninventory-user] 2.1.7 agent on OS X 10.6

Walid nouh walid.nouh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:04:36 UTC 2011

Hello Tom,

First of all sorry for the late answer.
I've added a ticket on our forge not to forget.
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/548

Can you come, if it's possible for you, on our IRC channel to discuss
this issue ? (#fusioninventory on irc.freenode.net).

Thanks a lot for this message, and we really need to check what should
be the right way to do.

Walid.