[Fusioninventory-user] BETA 2 of plugin for GLPI 0.80.x (0.80+1.1)

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Mon Nov 28 10:36:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

We have released BETA2 of plugin for GLPI 0.80.x.
You can see the roadmap here :
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/roadmap#0.80+1.1

This version is mainly bug fix correction, but we have too in new
features :
* add deployment software system (plugin fusinvdeploy)
* possibility to install and update fus* plugins in CLI (see
  plugins/fusioninventory/tools/cli_install.php
* add BIOS informations in a DB table and can search on date or version
  BIOS
* change Licence to AGPL v3

We will be happy if you, users ^^, can test (not in  production) this
version. You can download it here :

http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/486/fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_0.80_1.1-BETA2.tar.gz

next version will be RC1 and will integrate new SNMP models (not yet
updated here)

Best regards

David
++