[Fusioninventory-user] Community tool for SNMP models creation

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Sun Aug 5 21:32:59 UTC 2012

Hello!

I have added many features like display all models from central server
and add possibility to import into your GLPI directly, manage server
account in user form (see tab "SNMP model tool account") and many
fixes.

You can get and test it:
http://glpi.siprossii.com/temp/fusioninventory-0.83+2.0-SNAPSHOT20120805.tar.gz

For information, the code for the snmp tool model is merged now in
0.83 branch and will be available in next release version of plugin
FusionInventory for GLPI 0.83.x

To finish, I have made changes in central server code and is now full
compatible with this version ;)

David
++