[Fusioninventory-user] Plugins FusionInventory for GLPI 0.83+1.0 BETA4

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Tue Jun 5 09:02:10 UTC 2012

For people have BETA 1, 2 or 3 (so precedent BETA version), this is the
procedure :

Delete folders glpi/plugins/fus*

uncompress the new archive.

Execute these SQL queries :

UPDATE `glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_configs` SET `value` =
'0.80+1.3' WHERE `type`='version';

UPDATE `glpi_plugins` SET `version`='0.80+1.3' WHERE `directory` LIKE
'fusi%';

After reconnect to GLPI, in setup > plugins, you will have
fusioninventory plugins with 'update' link, and so update them +
activate them.