[Fusioninventory-user] Plugins FusionInventory for GLPI version 0.83+1.0 Release Candidate 1

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Fri Jun 15 08:27:49 UTC 2012

Hello all,

We have relesed version RC1 of plugins FUsionInventory for GLPI
0.83+1.0.

It's a Release Candidate, so not use it in production!!

Since last BETA, no database structure change, so disable the fus*
plugins, delete glpi/plugins/fus* folders, and uncompress the archive.
After update + activate them ;)

We have fixed some bugs, make some modifications in task menu, verified
plugin works with PHP 5.4 (tested on 5.4.3)

You can download it here:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/653/fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_0.83_1.0-RC1.tar.gz

PS: you can always help us to translate the
plugins: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/FusionInventory/ ;)

Best regards,

David DURIEUX
++