[Fusioninventory-user] Fusioninventory agent for iPhone

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:34:59 UTC 2012

On 14 November 2012 11:23, walid nouh <walid.nouh at gmail.com> wrote:
> It raises somes issues :
> - we need a mac and iOS devices to develop
> - we need to pay for a iOS SDK
> - there's no guaranty that our app will be accepted on the AppStore (and that the API exposes all data we need)

If an iOS version of FusionInventory is developped, it will *never*
make its way in the Public AppStore mainly because of the API exposure
Walid talked about.

However there is an Enterprise License that allows you to deploy
self-made apps on your business' fleet of imobile devices through some
iTunes-like server.

--
Kevin Roy