[Fusioninventory-user] Serial number of monitors...

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:45:54 UTC 2012

Le 03/10/2012 18:50, Marco Gaiarin a écrit :

> Ok, i think i've hitted the issue.
>
> I've a 'Acer V193 DKbmd' monitor that have a S/N printed on the label
> like:
>
> 	ETLBZ081610050C5B24233
>
> and fusion have insted created a new monitor with S/N:
>
> 	LBZ081614233
Please open a ticket on the forge (forge.fusioninventory.org), and
provide the EDID data of your monitor.

On windows, it can be found in the registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\*\EDID

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDID page for other suggestions
--
BOFH excuse #251:

Processes running slowly due to weak power supply