[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent Task Network 1.0.1 released!

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed Sep 5 16:22:33 UTC 2012

Hello FusionInventory users,

The FusionInventory Agent Task Network maintainers are glad to announce the 1.0.1 release.

You can download the archive from the forge:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/712/FusionInventory-Agent-Task-Network-1.0.1.tar.gz
or directly from the CPAN:
https://metacpan.org/release/FusionInventory-Agent

We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you believe you find something unexpected

The changelog for this release:

* fix model property handling in inventory
* fix some warnings in standalone binaires
* add a --version option to standalone binaires
* fix printer model category in fusioninventory-netinventory
* fix release date in changelog
* fix set MANUFACTURER in NetInventory like in NetDiscovery
* fix LOCATION was hex encoded
* add a test for fusioninventory-netdiscovery