[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent 2.3.0 released!

Jérôme Perriguey jerome.perriguey at nancy.inra.fr
Thu Aug 8 13:22:33 UTC 2013

Le 08/08/2013 14:08, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> Le 08/08/2013 13:02, Jérôme Perriguey a écrit :
>> A local inventory produce nothing.
> Did you install the fusioninventory-agent-task-inventory package ?
>
> If true, what does report fusioninventory-inventory --list-tasks ?
>
> If inventory task is present, what does report
> fusioninventory-inventory ?
well done, it works !
but... did I miss something ? Previously I have installed fusioninv with
'yum install fusioninventory-agent' (inventory was working)
Actually, I update my versions 2.2.7, but does it mean that with new
installations we need to install fusioninventory-agent and
fusioninventory-inventory ?

--
Jérôme Perriguey
DSI/SDAR – Equipe Informatique de Centre