[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent 2.3.4 released!

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:03:21 UTC 2013

Hello FusionInventory users,

The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.4
release.

You can download it from the usual places:
- the forge or CPAN for the source archive
- the forge for the windows archive
- etc...

See download instructions for details.

This release fixes a painful bug in network discovery and inventory
where an infinite loops triggers an 'memory exhausted' error. It also
fixes an installation issue for the new device model database introduced
in 2.3.3, but this was only affecting people installing from sources. As
with previous 2.3.x releases, long-term improvement in network inventory
have also been backported from master branch, allowing better
information retrieval, and far less dependency on SNMP models (more
details in a future news).

We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you
believe you find something unexpected.
--
Guillaume