[Fusioninventory-user] Any puppet plugins for fusioninventory-agent?

Carlos Gunners goondaba at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:43:20 UTC 2013

That is true, if only I could just add extra repos in all these hosts ..
but that seems like the most logical thing to do for now, until I can
figure out how to write a puppet manifest with all the possible variants as
conditions .. and including all the varied operations required on the
different variants .. Thanks for the most helpful suggestions ..

The RHEL build is a great idea .. not immediately an issue for me, but this
would be very important fairly soon .. Thanks for that ..