[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent: proxy and multiple servers report

J. Fernando Lagrange fernando at ac-grenoble.fr
Mon Jan 14 13:17:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

Le 14/01/2013 12:10, David DURIEUX a écrit :
[…]
> Not really, but your proxy server can't connect to local server?
> because it can be more simple, no?

Yes, that would have been simplest solution. Unfortunately, local OCS
server does not listen on a port reachable from proxy.
We made a firewall pin hole for local LAN inventory to reach local
server, and we are considering doing the same thing for centralized OCS
server (see my reply to Gonéri's solution).

Thanks and regards !

@+
--
J. Fernando Lagrange