[Fusioninventory-user] Agent install via OpenCSW is not working

Carlos Gunners goondaba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:02:04 UTC 2013

Missed this email when you sent it ..

> "the OpenCSW says the package does not exist" doesn't mean anything.
Which package catalog are you
> using, what is the command you use to install the package, and what is
the error string you get ?

the command used to install opencsw packages is:
pkgutil -i <package name>   # OR
pkgutil -a <name for fuzzy matching>

At the time I reported this issue, pkgutil -a was not matching
fusioninventory-agent (using the default testing mirror)  .. I changed to
the unstable mirror and found the package and installed it ..

Now (Today), given your message, I have switched back to the testing
mirror, and you are right the package is now available ..

bash-3.2# pkgutil -a fusion
common               package              catalog
 size
fusioninventory_agent CSWfusioninventory-agent 2.2.7,REV=2013.01.08
392.9 KB

Thanks for looking into it ..