[Fusioninventory-user] The Microsoft Windows installer for FusionInventory Agent 2.3.3 is available...

Tomás Abad tabadgp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:45:26 UTC 2013

   Hello Guillaume,

On 07/11/13 12:29, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Le 07/11/2013 09:33, David DURIEUX a écrit :
>>> Is there an changelog somewhere ?
>>> I can't find it.
>>
>> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/versions/168
> That's the just list of closed bug, the actual list of changes is a bit
> more complete:
> https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/blob/2.3.3/Changes
>
> Tabad, is this file included in the windows distribution ?

   Yes, that file is included in the new series 2.3.3 of the installer.
Other different thing are the changes of the installer itself. The new
installers have these changes:

      .- Perl distribution based on Strawberry Perl 5.18.1.1 (Aug 2013)
         Portable Edition.
      .- Include the 'fusioninventory-agent/changes' file.

   Although it's not directly related with the installer, the new series
2.3.3 includes two new packages, the portable distributions.

   I want to do improvements in the installer (see
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent-windows-installer/roadmap),
when I will do them, is the question.

   Best regards,

--