[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent for Microsoft Windows (Portable Edition)

Tomás Abad tabadgp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:04:40 UTC 2013

Hello to everybody,

   Based on the product that fusioninventory-agent_windows-x86_2.3.2.exe
creates, I have made a 'new portable distribution'
fusioninventory-agent_windows-x86_2.3.2-portable.7z (1) with which you
can, for example, localize FusionInventory Agent into a USB memory and
do the inventory of Microsoft Windows machines unplugged of a network.

I hope I will be useful for you. Best regards.

Notes:
1) You can get fusioninventory-agent_windows-x86_2.3.2-portable.7z from
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent-windows-installer/files

--
Tomás Abad