[Fusioninventory-user] [0.84+1.1][2.3.2]new and old agent on agent tab after upgrading agent to 2.3.2

Arnaud Meurou ameurou at live.fr
Thu Sep 26 09:32:16 UTC 2013

hi,

I've upgrade a FI agent on W2K3 server from 2.2.7-4 to 2.3.2 with the visual installation. I've choose the option "install with current configuration" and everything looks good after install.

But when i go back to FI agent list in GLPI, i've got 2 entries : 1 for the old uninstall agent and 1 or the new one. They are both link to the same glpi computer entry.

Do i miss something on update ? Is it the default behaviour when upgrading the agent ?

Best regards,