[Fusioninventory-user] Release of plugin FusionInventory for GLPI 0.84+1.2

Arnaud Meurou ameurou at live.fr
Fri Sep 27 06:48:24 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:12:39 +0200
> From: tabadgp at gmail.com
> To: fusioninventory-user at lists.alioth.debian.org
> Subject: Re: [Fusioninventory-user] Release of plugin FusionInventory for GLPI 0.84+1.2
>
>    Hello David,
>
> On 26/09/13 23:52, David DURIEUX wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have released the plugin in version 0.84+1.2
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > This release fix many bugs, so we recommand to update ;)

+1 Thanks for your job !

I've an issue on update, when loading SNMP model. It stop at 1130/1275 with this message :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 613 bytes) in
/usr/share/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/snmpmodelimportexport.class.php
 on line 465

Memory limit is set to 128M in php.ini, i haven't try to increase this value or set it to -1 before updating. do i need to do it ?

Best regards

Arnaud Meurou