[Fusioninventory-user] Linux agent issue

James M. Pulver jmp242 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 15 17:29:26 UTC 2014

I'm having a weird issue with my linux agents. I upgraded from 2.1.14 to 2.3.0 and now they are not linking to the computers in GLPI. They show up in the Fusion Inventory plugin but oddly in the search list, they just show a * and version is blank... Strangely, they also are not triggering a new computer object in GLPI. I'm using FusionInventory for GLPI 0.84+2.1 and GLPI 0.84.5<http://glpi-project.org/> ...

Any ideas what's going on?

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group