[Fusioninventory-user] Error 500

John Brenner john.brenner at veriskhealth.com
Tue Feb 25 23:48:03 UTC 2014

500 Internal Server Error: Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password.

I get this when trying to run a ESX inventory.  The acct that I am using is a acct local to the Virtual center and have tried both read and full access to the VM env.

I am able to log in to the Virtual center using the Fusion inventory ESX acct that I set up so access should not be a issue.

Running agent 2.3.5
GLPI 0.84.2
GLPI fusion Module  0.84+2.0

I am wondering if you may have any insight?

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information or material. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify the sender of the error.