[Fusioninventory-user] Windows Agent Installer 2.3.5 CLI : problem with '/server' option

Alexis TEXIER alexis.texier at univ-orleans.fr
Fri Jan 31 15:54:54 UTC 2014

Le 31/01/2014 16:17, Xavier Humbert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Trying to deploy Win User Agent with a VBS script, I ran into problems.
> After a lot of debug I tracked down the problem apparently to the
> /server switch.
>
> Basically, I tried every option into a Powershell, *whitout* the /s
> switch. For every switch, combined or not, the GUI pops with all fields
> accordingly pre-filled or checked, exactly as I want it, including the
> licence which is silently accepted, if requested.
>
> But trying to use the switch /server immediately pops up the "Syntax
> Error" window, with man page. I tried :
>
> /server=http://glpi.creps-idf.fr/path-to-plugin
> /server='http://glpi.creps-idf.fr/path-to-plugin'
> /server="http://glpi.creps-idf.fr/path-to-plugin"
> and even
> /server=glpi , wich means nothing, but avoids possibly quoting slashes
>
> Needless to say, the above tests, with /s and /server fails silentely.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Xav

Hi ,

Try something like:
/server='http://glpi.creps-idf.fr/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/'
/server='http://glpi.creps-idf.fr/plugins/fusioninventory/'

There is an example script on the forge to deploy the agent on windows:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/repository/revisions/master/show/contrib/windows

Alexis TEXIER
Email : alexis.texier at univ-orleans.fr
Tel : 02.38.41.71.18