[Fusioninventory-user] 'disconnected' client, how to force a 'reconnection'?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon Jul 7 10:42:33 UTC 2014

No answer arrived. But still i've the trouble and i don't understand...

> I'm using GLPI 0.83.91, FI 0.83+2.2, agent (windows) 2.3.6. manual run
> of the agent (no daemon mode).
> I'm in a half of a migration from XP to Win 7 (i think a common task
> today... ;) and i've hit a trouble.
> For some machine (roughly: an half), simply reinstall it in Win7 and
> relaunch FI lead to GPLI computer data correctly upgraded.
> For some other machine (the other half), the GLPI page seems
> ''freezed'': the pc remain in XP, agent data (last contact date) got
> upgraded, but no other data.

An example. PC 'owen', last FI update on XP 2/7, then got reinstalled
(via image, Clonezilla) to Win 7; FI run, uprgade some things (remove
some software, remove some component, disconnect monitor) but does not
upgrade UUID, SO, ...

I've looked at raw XML in GLPI, but still have as date 2/7, and SO
windows XP, probably the last run on XP.

On data integrity check i've some mismatch, but are relative only to
software, and relative to XP (to add), not 7...

What i'm missing? Thanks.

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php