[Fusioninventory-user] Working with SNMP... Again...

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:50:10 UTC 2014

Le 11/11/2014 10:07, Marco Gaiarin a écrit :
> Mandi! Guillaume Rousse
>    In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> Quick workaround, until we find a better solution:
>> - upgrade Thread::Queue to at least version 2.0.1 (not, it's not
>> packaged on RHEL 5)
>> - use RHEL 6
>
> Ahem, i'll wait the 'better solution'. ;-)
Fortunatly, I was able to perl-threads-shared and perl-Thread-Queue to
our Centos/REHL 5 repository. I hope that will be enough to fix the issue.

However, you should really use a decent platform for this kind of task:
Centos/RHEL 5 is 7 years old already, and suffer from other outdated
perl packages issues, such as IO::Socket::SSL, for instance.
--
Guillaume