[Fusioninventory-user] Migration of issues of plugin fusioninventory for GLPI from redmine to github

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Mon Aug 3 12:49:07 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm preparing the migration of issues of projet
'fusioninventory-for-glpi' from our forge (redmine) to github.

I need to map our forge account to github account for all people has
participate to issues (report bug, comment...)

Can you send me your login or mail registered in forge with the login
of github.

Thanks ;)

ps: I will migrate tickets end of august because many people are in
holiday (not me :p)

David Durieux
++