[Fusioninventory-user] Activating "one-shot jobs right now" in deployment module

Dominique Gagnon gagnon.dom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:06:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since version 0.85, the deployment module has been remade and, among
other things, there's no more "force start" button. Without this, I
find it quite difficult to execute a job right now on many agents
exactly one time. With version 0.90, I can at least activate agents
wake-up at every minute and, then, when I see that all my agents are
begining the job, I put agents wake-up back to "never" but it's still
a downgrade from what I could do with version 0.84...

Will we see some functionnality for "right now, one-shot jobs" in
version 0.90.x and forward ??

Here's a french topic I started on this subject in the forums (february 2015):

http://forum.fusioninventory.org/viewtopic.php?id=2830

Thanks,

Dominique