[Fusioninventory-user] Deployment agent 500 No Host option provided

Russell E. Wecker rwecker at ssd.org
Wed Mar 11 03:30:17 UTC 2015

I am having a problem getting deployment working with the glpi plugin and fusioninventory-agent.
We are running glpi 0.84 and the plugin is version is 0.84+3.5.
our agent version is 2.3.16
on GLPI
the service URL is http://glpi.somewhere.com/glpi/

Our agent.cfg on client is set to

server = http://glpi.somewhere.org/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/

however whenever we start the agent we get the following in our log file

sending prolog request to server server0
running task ESX
[http client] communication error: 500 No Host option provided
running task Inventory
running task Deploy
[http client] communication error: 500 No Host option provided

inventory works fine but deployment does not. any ideas?