[Fusioninventory-user] Fusion Inventory agent deploy problem

Stephen Chan stephen.chan at miramar-group.com
Fri Oct 2 09:56:47 UTC 2015

Hello Sir/Madam

We would like to use GLPI to maintenance our PC Inventory and use Fusion
Inventory to scan all PC

But have some question in the Fusion Inventory

Can Fusion Inventory not scan the software? (We want to manually to
insert the software list)

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks & Best Regards

IT Officer

Stephen Chan

This communication is confidential and intended for use only by the recipient(s) to whom it is specifically addressed and should not be read by, or delivered to, any other person. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by returning the communication to the sender and deleting the e-mail from your systemfile:///C:/Program%20Files/Exclaimer/www.miramarshoppingcentre.com

http://www.mira-mall.com/?utm_source=MiraMall&utm_medium=email&utm_content=image-link&utm_campaign=miramall-email
http://goo.gl/hjbSqA