[Fusioninventory-user] P2V and renaming...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri May 6 12:59:39 UTC 2016

Mandi! David DURIEUX
  In chel di` si favelave...

> >Could be sufficient to rename the phisical server and remove the FI
> >agent?
> I think yes, remove the agent first (perhaps before make the P2V
> operation).

No. I've laso to disable the 'MAC ADDRESS' import rule; i've also
removed all network interfaces from the old (phisical) server, but
still if the MAC imort rule is enabled, the agent get associated with
the phisical server.

In the GLPI web interface there's no MAC address associated, probably
the info is saved somewhere...

Some hint? I'm grepping into the database now... ;-)

    http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/25/index.php/component/k2/item/123