[Fusioninventory-user] Fusion inventory for glpi v.0.85 e agent v.2.3.18

Roberto Fresco roberto.fresco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:40:23 UTC 2016

Hello everyone and I am very happy to find you.

I ask you kindly support regarding the use of fusion inventory and Fusion
inventory agent.
My configuration is as follows:

1. on my development pc with windows xp with sp3 ( I know it is old but on
my job place they can't but something new), I put glpi with fusion
inventory v.0.85
2. I installed the agent version v.2.3.18

I turned on the various modules for computer inventory, network inventory
(SNMP)
network discovery, packages etc. (the agent is recognized)

I enabled the agent, I see the status passing by waiting a task net
discovery ..

The inventory process has found just the computer where GLPI is installed
with fusion inventory plugin, together with the agent.
  I can not make the discovery of nothing, despite the SNMP of other
devices, including a network printer, is active.

what wrong in using the coupled GLPI GLPI server and agent?

Thank you in advance

Roberto