[Fusioninventory-user] [RELEASE] FusionInventory Agent v2.3.19 is available

Guillaume Bougard gbougard at teclib.com
Sat Feb 18 21:03:42 UTC 2017

The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are proud to announce the 2.3.19 release.

You can download sources or dedicated installer from the our github releases page.

https://github.com/fusioninventory/fusioninventory-agent/releases/tag/2.3.19

There has been a long delay since 2.3.18 release, almost 9 months. As a consequence, a lot of bug fixes and enhancements have been accumulated, such as:

- better stability and very ligth memory footprint under Windows
- Audits in Deploy task upadted as v2.2 to better report agent status during
checks and deployments. You'll need a FusionInventory for GLPI plugin update
to fully benfefits from this update.
- updated & reworked monitors inventory
- virtualization/container detection updates: docker, HyperV, VMWare, KVM, LXC/LXD, VirtualBox
- TeamViewerID support (Linux, Win32, MacOS X)
- Hostid support (Linux, Solaris)
- pci & usb included databases update
- update dmidecode to v3.0 in windows installer
- etc...

You still can check the Changes [1] for more details.

Finally, we recently open a Userecho suggestion site whrere you can want to submit your ideas or whishes for the future of FusionInventory agent and/or plugin for GLPI.

http://fusioninventory.userecho.com/

Don't hesitate to participate by voting or even put your 2 cents !

Still many thanks to all our community, users and contributors !

Guillaume Bougard (g-bougard)
Guillaume Rousse (guillomovitch)
Thomas Lornet (devtom30)

[1] https://github.com/fusioninventory/fusioninventory-agent/blob/2.3.19/Changes