[Fusioninventory-user] Order of task

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:25:09 BST 2019

Hi,
I migrate glpi and fusioninventory for another version.

Old version GLPI 9.1.3 + Fusioninventory 9.2-1.0
New Version GLPI 9.2.2 + Fusioninventory 9.2-2.0

I look this message.

"Several jobs in the same task is not anymore supported because of
unexpected side-effects. Please consider modifying this task to avoid
unexpected results."

My problem, I have inumerals tasks created and this tasks need to respect
order of
procedures. Is it possible migrate all on database or I need click one by
one for change each task?

Example:

I need to install java first and last install some software that depends
java installed.

Solving this problem. I will try migrate for GLPI 9.3.x And another
fusioninventory 9.3.x Version.

--
                                                                    Att.