[Fusioninventory-user] Conflict between network-discovery & FI agents

Florian Pougheon flo at flojpg.fr
Wed Feb 6 12:32:49 GMT 2019

Hi,

I currently encountering an issue using network inventory :

My Fusion Inventory agents are deployed through Active Directory using a
GPO. These agents come up to GLPI inventory correctly.
In the meantime, i do a network discovery every week to discover all
computers no present in any of my AD domain.

My problem is the following : some computers are presents 2 or more
times in my GLPI inventory.

How could i investiguate ? is there any logfile that i couls check to
understand what 's the matter ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Regards,

Flo