[libhid-discuss] USB - HID query

Anmol Ranka Anmol_Ranka at mindtree.com
Mon Apr 23 11:26:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have few more queries:

1) Within the HID interface I have few collections. In Windows, each
collection is treated as separate device.
I want to know that whether in Linux also, each collection is treated as
separate device or the all collections are treated as same device.

2) How do I detach the device for kernel driver 'usbhid'. I tried modprobe -r
usbhid. But I got a error message
"FATAL: Module usbhid not found".
Regards,
Anmol