[libhid-discuss] finding multile devices

Warren Jasper wjasper at tx.ncsu.edu
Sat Jan 12 12:34:03 UTC 2008

I am writing a API to interface to data acquisition HID devices.  I have
no problem interfacing to
a single device with a unique Vendor ID and Product ID with multiple
interfaces.  I am following the
example in the test program example to get the HIDInterface handle for
the device.

My question is this.  How do I handle multiple devices?  This question
has probably come up before,
but searching the net I could not find it.  I need a way to scan all the
buses for ALL the devices that
match a unique Product ID and Vendor ID and return a pointer.  Of course
each of the devices could have
multiple USB interfaces, which could contain multiple endpoints.

Much thanks in advance,

Warren