[libhid-discuss] Still can't interrupt_read() properly

Marian Aldenhoevel marian.aldenhoevel at marian-aldenhoevel.de
Fri Sep 12 13:16:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

> Does it work in windows, then we can easily identify the problem. If it
 > works in windows then get the trace and compare with linux.

Yes. It works in Windows with a vendor-supplied DLL (in binary only, hiding
the grit of the protocol) and a sample program using that DLL (that one in
source, but largely useless because that source does actually build command
structures but calls into the binary-only DLL).

I have posted the trace from Windows, partially decoded to make sense of the
content, and a parallel trace from a program trying the same commands in Linux.

I'll resend that message to you directly.

Ciao, MM