[libhid-discuss] problems with libhid and Oregon Scientific weather station WMRS203 (interrupt read)

Jordi Puigsegur jordi.puigsegur at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:54:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

The first link is great. I've done a lot of googling and knew there had to
be somewhere a wmr200log, but haven't found it... So far I've compiled and
run it and seems to be reading data from the weather station. I'll have to
look carefully at the code and see what it is doing which makes it work.

I see that part of it is generated code using a tool (usbsnoop2libusb.pl).
I'll investigate and let everybody knew about the findings. I'll probably
set up a blog where I can gather all documentation/links found.

Thanks!
Jordi.