[libhid-discuss] retrieving large HID descriptor bytes

mike stone vrspace1987 at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Jun 17 08:12:11 UTC 2010

Peter Stuge <peter <at> stuge.se> writes:

> >       iInterface              1 Wintracker III
>
> Please explain what the device will do?

Hi Peter,

   The device is a 6DOF magnetic tracker for virtual reality. We choose 320C6747
because tracker need to do lot of calculations and c6747 has USB device function.
The BIOS USB package comes with demo of HID device(keyboard , mouse). Our device
work fine on Windows and we do not need to write drvier for it. Some programs
on internet  can exchange data with HID device. When we created and tested the
device on windows, it seems not difficult.

   The device send 24bytes * 100 data to PC per second and receive control
commands from PC if user want to do configuration.