[libhid-discuss] libhid + swig -> c#

Rudolf Muehlbauer rudolf.muehlbauer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:17:10 UTC 2011

Well, i decided to use HIDAPI. It works great! Also the .NET P/Invoke
bindings were ok to implement, there are still some problems, but I can
open devices, read data from my mouse, for example. Receiving strings is
still somewhat strange, only the first character is received. But this
is just a thing that needs some work, I hope.

Though I would require some more functionality. The API I port from uses
HidD_GetCaps, HidD_GetPreparsedData,
{Input,Output,Feature}ReportByteLength, ... and now I have to find some
way to emulate that.

thanks for the helpful input;

--
Rudolf Muehlbauer <rudolf.muehlbauer at gmail.com>