[libhid-discuss] libhid in Linux 2.4 / gcc 2.96

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Feb 23 15:55:34 UTC 2011

Jacques Dirac wrote:
> We would really appreciate it if you can help us out with this.

Seriously, please just help yourself.

Jacques Dirac wrote:
> In file included from linux.c:6:
> ../include/hid.h:74: parse error before `*'

Fix this error. Just work through the issues one at a time and see if
you can get it to build. My guess is that you will not need to fix
more than a single issue. Please send a patch when you're done and
have discovered what the problem was in this ancient environment. If
it is not a particularly intrusive patch then maybe it'll get added
to libhid.

//Peter