[libhid-discuss] USB libhid is writing to PIC but errors out reading from it.

Daniel Yount factorf2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:19:36 UTC 2011

Well I had tried out the bootloader and I get the same problem. It writes to it as it says Querying Chip.
but then it gets disconnected when trying to write from the chip. No difference in the problem of either program.

I was told that D+ was the write to chip line and D- was the Read from chip line.
checked out the connections they seemed to be good, but will debug the lines later
have to go somewhere. Wondering what could be the deal on this chip and bootloader if it has a not
read option or should it be readable from the get go?