Latest Update & tarball

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Nov 20 12:50:51 UTC 2007

also sprach Sylvain Bougerel <sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com> [2007.11.20.0210 +0100]:
> I also release 2 tarballs of the source: one .bz2 and one .gz. At this
> occasion I gave the version number 0.6.1 to the library (for I
> remembered that I have seen a 0.6.x in Martin's original releases, but
> I can't find the mail anymore) So the version number goes with the
> the website: http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org/index.html

Sorry about this, I had my spamfilter ignore this list by accident.

The last version that existed for libkdtree++ was 0.2.1, not 0.6.x.
Anyway, 0.6.1 is fine.

It might be a good idea to publish hashes for the files, or detached
signatures.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"all unser übel kommt daher,