Lots of changes from me

Sylvain Bougerel sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:12:57 UTC 2007

On 10/1/07, Paul Harris <paulharris at computer.org> wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
> Good to see kdtree++ is alive again.
>
> I have a bunch of changes that I've made over a period of time,
> unfortunately as the arch repo died a long time ago, they aren't in
> the form of a series of patches.   Instead, I have One Big Patch for
> you.  This is obviously not ideal, smaller patches would be better,
> but, lets press on shall we?
>
> So, how do I do this?   Can I get a branch to push/pull my changes?
> Do I send some sort of patch to you via git?
> What are the git commands?

Hi Paul,

Sweet changes!

I know git is able to generate and send that one big project-wise
patch you are talking about (I just don't know how to do it -_-;;)

So what you can do is either:

* Get the project source with:
 $ mkdir my_local_project_dir
 $ cd my_local_project_dir
 $ git clone git://git.debian.org/git/libkdtree/libkdtree.git
Then modify the source with your updates and generate a patch (Martin
can help you better than me with git; I am new to git as well).

* Send me a tarball of your changes and I'll merge them into the current tree.

Cheers,

Sylvain