Finding all points within distance r of a given point

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Sat Dec 13 09:21:44 UTC 2008

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for writing. I was worried no one would.

> this makes it work. But not commenting out of the print function.
> Anyway, if the version you've downloaded comes from the main git tree,
> regretably, it has a bug. However, we have fixed it, and soon we will
> release a new version (a matter of a few days).

I'm glad to hear that. Is the bug fix on the git tree, or do I have to
wait for it?

I've got another question. Which one of KDTree find functions should be
used to locate all points within a specified distance of a given point?
I suspect find_within_range(), but I'm not sure. Also, I don't quite
know which arguments to pass to this function. Could you please supply a
short example?

Many thanks,

- Olumide