Single dimension search

Andrew Leung anwleung at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:32:54 UTC 2008

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now that I have changed the triplet '==' operator, how can I view all
matches from a find or find_nearest, which match the input triplet? The
only function that seems to have an output iterator for returned results
is find_within_range. If find or find_nearest have multiple points to
return, how can I retrieve these?

Thanks again for your help.

Andrew