Single dimension search

Andrew Leung anwleung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:44:26 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I've attached some code which modifies the kdtree++ libraries to
implement serialization functions and queries over any dimension
combination. The goal of the serialization is speed and preserving
order, so the tree doesn't need to be re-balanced after its read from disk.

The code not really documented but there are not too many changes to the
existing kdtree++ library files. A simple 'make' should build
everything. Any comments, questions, or ways to improve/speed up the
code would be welcome. Thanks for all of your help.

Andrew