kdtree bug tracker

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Mon Nov 10 12:39:29 UTC 2008

Hi all, and Martin (pls see bottom of email),

I've finally started the process of documenting and fixing bugs (well, most
of the "bugs" are pending features)...

see here:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=31203

I assume outsiders can log on and see...  I've put everything into the Bugs
section as its nice to see them all listed together.

If you have any comments, patches, or contributions to the future API,
please log on and post your comments/patches.  Discussions are fine on the
mailing list too as per usual.

I am going to try and follow a test-code pattern.  Write the tests first,
and then code the fix/feature.  So please contribute test cases - eg
directional data, or spherical coordinates, or the
change-dimensions-at-runtime.  Doesn't have to be fancy...

Sometimes its the tests that need the most imagination.

Martin, I know your deadline is either very close or has passed, is there
anything we need to do for the debian package?

thanks,
Paul