K-Nearest Neighbour Searching

Willi Richert richert at mail.upb.de
Thu Oct 23 13:47:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

this topic was discussed some days ago. At the moment you have to stick with
find_within_range().

Alternatively, you might use find_nearest_if() and provide it with a predicate
that internally stores the k nearest points. You are actually abusing it as a
visitor pattern which Paul Harris is thinking about supporting it directly in
the future.

Regards,
wr