Copying a KDTree

Sylvain Bougerel sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:00:51 UTC 2010

Hi Ifrfly,

It's been a month, so I guess you got the answer figured out. I'm not
active on libkdtree++ anymore but I'm willing to help if you still got
some questions.

In the improbable case you haven't answered your question already just
send me a mail with code example. From your description I find it
difficult to figure out what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,
Sylvain