how to use sqrt

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:25:59 UTC 2014

Did you find your answer?

These days I suggest you use flann or nanoflann as a kdtree library,

For your distance question, kdtrees operate on each dimension
independently, so Manhattan distance is the natural distance measurement.

I forget if there is something you can change to use euclidean distance,
but it may be better to simply calculate that distance manually once the
results have been returned.

Cheers,
Paul