Cooperation offer from Jooble

Anastasiia Olsen ao at jooble.jobs
Sat May 26 11:30:32 BST 2018

Hi,

My name is Anastasiia Olsen and I`m representing Jooble company. We are
operated in more than 60 countries and redirecting more than 2 million
people every day.

I've spotted out your portals and I am admired by the great work you are
doing. You are really awesome!

We are interested in cooperation with your website and would like to offer
you free banner advertisement on Jooble search results pages. People,
clicking on the banner will be redirected to your website.

This way you will increase your brand recognition and have opportunity to
promote your services to our vast audience. We found your website as a great
service which can be useful for our users and I think that some of our tools
might a great addition to your site also.

Could you please advise with whom I can discuss possible partnership
details?

Your fast reply and support will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Anastasiia Olsen
Country Manager UK and Ireland

t: +44 20 7193 5594 |
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasiia-olsen-388b30124/>  LinkedIn
skype: anastasiia.olsen

<C:\Users\ao\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures/sign3.files/image001.png>

One site. All jobs

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm
are neither given nor endorsed by it.

Jooble cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. By this email Jooble neither
makes nor accepts legally binding agreements unless otherwise agreed to the
contrary in written.

Jooble is a Trademark and refers to companies of Jooble Group. Each member
firm of Jooble Group is a legally distinct and separate entity and each
describes itself as such. Information about the structure and jurisdiction
of your local Jooble member firm can be obtained from your Jooble
representative.